Anyone on Seashore this week? 1/15/22

barb in ga

1 minute ago, karmamule said:

Yes, we were sitting in the YC restaurant at the railing overlooking the Top Sail lounge below. Gorgeous views everywhere and the time flew by WAY too fast.

I hear ya. I was in YC on Meraviglia the week of 1/9. That ship is sailing with very low passenger counts out of Port Canaveral, so they had really good deal for the upgrade. As much as I liked YC, given how few people were aboard (<500), I tended to wander around the ship a lot. I will likely pay an extra couple hundred to get a porthole for my 2/19 sailing on Seashore. Thanks for the photos.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 5:00 PM, karmamule said:

I don’t know exact number yet but it is very sparse.

We did stop at Ocean Cay today, staying until 10pm. We had a cabana and enjoyed our time even though it was cloudy. The water and air were the same temperature! (Low 70s)

So far our food in the Yacht Club has been delicious (the lasagnette last night was especially yummy) Morning breakfast buffet was meh but when we stopped by the main buffet for some pizza last night it was as delicious as we remembered it.

Staff has been way more outgoing and friendly than we’re used to from past trips. All the passengers seem more outgoing too so probably due to the low passenger count.

Two sea days next 😁

00FFF0B7-A82F-48CF-B816-103E946D6F35.jpeg

Can you tell me how much the cabanas are to rent? Thank you.

12 hours ago, celestialcruiser said:

Can you tell me how much the cabanas are to rent? Thank you.

The prices fluctuate up and down a lot. We got one for around $450 if I remember right. I've seen them much more expensive than that, but if you'll be on Ocean Cay in the near future they'll probably still be cheap. When things get back to normal I'd expect the prices to go up.

• Like 1