Eastern Caribbean with a stop in New Zealand?

Cruise Gopher

I bought some kitchen towels as gifts on our recent trip to New Zealand. The towels depict maps of the world showing New Zealand and Australia north and North America, South America, Europe and Asia farther south. It is a favorite joke among the Kiwis that we have the map wrong -- that we are looking at the globe upside down.

If HAL is using that map, they can have a NZ stop on a Caribbean cruise.

That is too funny.

I also notice that day 10 is listed both as a sea day AND the day you dock in NZ at 7:30am :) :) :) Does the Concorde land on the Lido deck on day 9 and take you to NZ *LOL*

Actually as a devout sea day lover, I would love that cruise if it really did go from San Juan to NZ and then back to NYC. *LOL*

All those days at sea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it LOOOOOOOOOOve it *LOL*

WOW - where do I sign up for this cruise? I love New Zealand and would visit there far more often if it weren't for those looooooong flights from the west coast, but this cruise is the answer to a maiden's prayer (okay, an Old Bag's prayer;) ).

Has anyone started a Roll Call thread for this cruise since I would like to sign up?

Valerie:D

Reminds me of the Princess press release that had either Sapphire Princess or Diamond Princess (don't recall which now) crossing the Atlantic from the shipyard at Nagasaki Japan to the Left Coast of the US.

PR type somewhat geographically challenged.

It was changed pretty quickly after I sent Princess a scathing e-mail.

ha. Let's remind Newbies, though, that the cruise lines can change itineraries without prior notice! Imagine someone expecting to go to New Zealand not getting to go for $999. Note that there are two day 10s on the itinerary as printed.

Flashdog_1, this was purely for a good laugh. It is clearly a mistake on the website it was taken from.

Archived