Just wrote Explorer of the Seas Review

beshears

1 hour ago, beshears said:

I am NOT an expert on writing reviews, and I did not post any pictures, but I just wrote my review.  If anyone has any questions about the Explorer, I will try to answer if I know the answers.

Yes. Wheres it posted. Link.  
mill be on her next week 

I just checked, and so far I have not seen my Explorer of the Seas review posted as yet on Cruise Critic.  Hopefully it will be soon, not because I'm a great reviewer, but it will give you an idea of our cruise. As far as I know most of the specialty restaurants were open, but we were happy with the MDR, and the waiters that took GOOD care of us. I do believe Johnny Rockets was closed. We were blessed to go to all the ports EXCEPT St. Lucia, which was the ONLY reason I had booked this tour for the 8 of us.  They gave us a sea day to make up for it.  I met some people who were on another cruise line that week and were able to visit St. Lucia, which did not make me happy, but I was glad their ship went. Yes, as long as you have your shots for the majority of the ports, you don't need RCL excursions, although they would like for you to "think" that is the only way to get off the ship.  We just got a Taxi to take us to where we wanted to go. As you know, you will have to wear your masks on the ship, except for eating/drinking.  Most of the ports require this also, except when we went to the different beaches, and we didn't have to wear the mask then. For those of you who are still going to be doing the Explorer, enjoy your time on it.

• Like 1

Thanks for coming back to this thread. We are on Norwegian Epic right now and I decided to get a St Lucia NCL excursion because we board Explorer this Sunday and have an RCI excursion there but they had been skipping the island.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:06 PM, beshears said:

I am NOT an expert on writing reviews, and I did not post any pictures, but I just wrote my review.  If anyone has any questions about the Explorer, I will try to answer if I know the answers.

going on the Explorer in a couple of weeks - can you link me to your review?

thanks

Seadog, there is no way I can write a review like yours, but I just heard from Cruise Critic today, and they said it has been published. Someone ask how to find it, just  look under the heading "reviews", and find the Explorer of the Seas ship, and you should find my review there. I just seen where the itinerary has Tortola on there now, and I have been there before but I really didn't care for it, as our itinerary has St. Thomas, and I didn't see it on this itinerary.  Maybe St. Thomas will be on the next week or so. For any women that would be on the Explorer, something that I found interesting is on deck 11.  It is the ladies restroom, and the view is something else. 

It should be under Beshears (Brenda)

If you have any other questions (I have been answering quite a few questions that have been coming on FB about the Explorer, where the people were either on the ship or getting ready to go), feel free to ask, and I'll try to answer if I know.

• Like 1