Liberty of the seas questions

dmccadden

Hi we are going on the liberty of the sea next Sunday. Was just wondering what the past few sailings have been like. How

the food has been how full the ship has been If the entertainment has been accessible are there a lot of things that you cannot do with the current Covid situation. Anything else we should know or any insight that would be helpful would be appreciated thank you very much.

are they doing anything different for suite guest, does anyone know what the reserved section b6 the pool is like?

Everything seems to be going great. Have you joined roll calls? I think I might be on your cruise. Only have heard good things this week from onboard.

Are you in a JS or higher suite. If you are in a higher suite, the suite lounge is on deck 14 right as you get off the elevator. Your card should get you inside. There should be a coffee pot and some finger foods for breakfast and in the evening finger foods at 5 which were kinda nice and drinks. 

Idk about B6 at the pool, it's cool and seats havent been a problem. I see our boarding is forecast to be cool so wear a jacket. I prefer the solarium myself. 

Last dec they used chops for suite breakfast. Check it out. Imo. 

If you dont know how to book the shows stop by the suite lounge and ask the concierge to do it. The ice show and theater shows fill up.

I thought the food was good.

Edited by firefly333

44 minutes ago, R & T said:

Are they doing shared tables in the MDR ?  If so, do they leave an empty chair between the different parties ?

I had anytime nd switched to a shared table for 5. Then we were 4 with 5 chairs. No way to space out as the waiter could barely get by.

My friends got a table for 2 and were told because of covid but it was like 10 inches from the table next to them. WJ easier to space out if that bothers you.