Cancelling Cruise Question

m41475

Is there a way to cancel my cruise online if I booked directly with RC or do I have to call ? For those of you who have cancelled upcoming cruises Feb/Mar 2022, what is the average wait time and the best time to call ? Thanks

4 minutes ago, m41475 said:

Is there a way to cancel my cruise online if I booked directly with RC or do I have to call ? For those of you who have cancelled upcoming cruises Feb/Mar 2022, what is the average wait time and the best time to call ? Thanks

Call.  Sorry, can't help on the wait times.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

59 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

Did any of you who canceled your cruises rebook on a different cruise? Wondering how long it actually takes them to reinstate your cruise credit so you can use it for another cruise.

I didn’t get a FCC. I had a full refund.  We tested positive 8 days before the cruise 🙁

I don’t expect I will actually receive the refund for a couple of months….

1 hour ago, mlbcruiser said:

Did any of you who canceled your cruises rebook on a different cruise? Wondering how long it actually takes them to reinstate your cruise credit so you can use it for another cruise.

If you know you re rebooking just have them change the ship and sail date instead of cancelling. 

We booked with Air Canada Vacations. Spent 5+ hours on hold. We were able to cancel our cruise for tomorrow 😥 and rebook for end of April. Once talking to an agent, it took over an hour to cancel and rebook everything. Didn't lose money or pay for an added fees. 

59 minutes ago, DKNE said:

We booked with Air Canada Vacations. Spent 5+ hours on hold. We were able to cancel our cruise for tomorrow 😥 and rebook for end of April. Once talking to an agent, it took over an hour to cancel and rebook everything. Didn't lose money or pay for an added fees. 

I had the exact same situation.   But I opted for a full refund and will book the trip on my own next time. I was not impressed with ACV.  

22 hours ago, NaiNoNo said:

I didn’t get a FCC. I had a full refund.  We tested positive 8 days before the cruise 🙁

I don’t expect I will actually receive the refund for a couple of months….

We canceled on Wednesday fora cruise that went out yesterday 😔. Was told 30 days to get the refund. 🤞