Symphony specialty coffee

howdygirl

Hi all.  
i’ll be on symphony next month. I like my morning mocha, and was thinking of getting a coffee card. But I’m diamond and will have the daily free drinks. Is there somewhere to score a mocha and pay with the diamond voucher? Or am I better off with the coffee card and just boozing it up with the freebies. Ha!

thanks

Edited by howdygirl

• howdygirl changed the title to Symphony specialty coffee
11 minutes ago, howdygirl said:

Hi all.  
i’ll be on symphony next month. I like my morning mocha, and was thinking of getting a coffee card. But I’m diamond and will have the daily free drinks. Is there somewhere to score a mocha and pay with the diamond voucher? Or am I better off with the coffee card and just boozing it up with the freebies. Ha!

thanks

Promenade Cafe has specialty coffee that is available with the voucher.  Some times Central Park Cafe has the specialty coffee up and running.  My wife loves a great morning coffee and uses her Starbucks gift card at The freestanding Starbucks.  As a after thought you can get specialty coffee self serve in the DL.

Edited by taglovestocruise

What's the cost of a coffee card?  Assume it's not usable at the Starbucks?

Sorry - answered my own question as I see it's available in the Cruise Planner.  Looks to be $31 for 15 coffee's and is NOT usable at the Starbucks.

Where onboard offers good quality espresso based coffees (other than the Starbucks)?

Edited by ocdb8r

Cafe promenade has espresso based drinks and you can use diamond drink.

or you can go to diamond lounge and get a latte and add some of the hot chocolate packet. There may have been mocha option listed on the coffee machine but not sure. There isn’t an option to get espresso drinks in Central Park cafe. I was on the Symphony this past December.