help with aft accessible stateroom on Wish

lolalow

We have booked a room on the wish for room 9180.....    Just out of curiousity I was looking to see what accessible rooms were still available and noticed that other side of aft room 9680 room is highlighted by deck is not.  The room right next to it the deck is highlighted.  Just for comparison I looked at deck 8 - both corner aft accessible rooms that are still available have room and deck highlighted.  Makes me wonder about the deck 9 corner accesible rooms and why the decks are not highlighted.  I cant bring mine up to look at since it is booked to see if deck is highlighted or not.   Could there be a last minute change where they are not putting verandas on these rooms?  If not highlighted does it mean that wheelchair can't get out on veranda in those rooms?  Its just weird that some rooms deck is highlighted and others they are not.  Also deck 7 aft same thing with the corner aft rooms deck is not highlighted.  also anyone know if they doors are automated from hall to room - if not I have to make sure Im with my son when he is coming back to room.

I called and asked and the team member said there his a veranda and there is a roll in shower.  I asked her why on all the deck plans all the rooms were highlighted when you click on it along with the veranda except the two corner aft rooms on deck 7 and 9  - rooms would highlight but not veranda part.  She did not know.   I was really worried so I changed to deck 8.   

2 hours ago, lolalow said:

I called and asked and the team member said there his a veranda and there is a roll in shower.  I asked her why on all the deck plans all the rooms were highlighted when you click on it along with the veranda except the two corner aft rooms on deck 7 and 9  - rooms would highlight but not veranda part.  She did not know.   I was really worried so I changed to deck 8.   

I'll just point out, the Disney cast members who answer the phones do NOT always have the answer.  In fact, it's quite possible that they've never even been on that ship (or any of the ships).