Less is more YC

ddlb

If I book an Inside YC cabin at the cheapest rate it is $186 less than booking it with the current pkg offering drinks/wifi and $100 obc for 4 nights.

Am i missing something? Since the yacht club experience comes with the premium drink package and Wi-Fi to begin with it seems to me  I would be paying $186 for $100 on board credit.  Or am I overlooking something?  This is on the Meraviglia 4/3 cruise. 

One other question please. I was matched to gold and my friend was matched to silver. Do we get any kind of onboard credit because of our voyager status? This will be our third cruise on MSC.  Not sure how that works. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, ddlb said:

If I book an Inside YC cabin at the cheapest rate it is $186 less than booking it with the current pkg offering drinks/wifi and $100 obc for 4 nights.

Am i missing something? Since the yacht club experience comes with the premium drink package and Wi-Fi to begin with it seems to me  I would be paying $186 for $100 on board credit.  Or am I overlooking something?  This is on the Meraviglia 4/3 cruise. 

One other question please. I was matched to gold and my friend was matched to silver. Do we get any kind of onboard credit because of our voyager status? This will be our third cruise on MSC.  Not sure how that works. Thanks! 

Shhh! The inside YC cabins are the best kept secret at sea. Although the cabins are small, you get all the service and amenities of the YC at a fraction of the price of the other YC suites. We spent most of our time out of the cabin on the YC pool deck or in the Top Sail lounge so the cabin size was not an issue at all.

If I look at our cruise with promo added, the price is exactly the promo additional OBC for YC.

so, YC already offers drinks and WiFi pkg.  

The cruise fare that comes up with promo is the same as At Sea ( no perks) plus amount of OBC. 
So, you are paying for it when you select promo package.

We booked with VC discount and no promo pkg added. 

5 hours ago, ddlb said:

The thing you are missing is that YC actually has the Premium Extra drinks package, so it's even better than you thought! 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, phissy said:

If I look at our cruise with promo added, the price is exactly the promo additional OBC for YC.

so, YC already offers drinks and WiFi pkg.  

The cruise fare that comes up with promo is the same as At Sea ( no perks) plus amount of OBC. 
So, you are paying for it when you select promo package.

We booked with VC discount and no promo pkg added. 

I made a mistake when I calculated the promo package and did not put in my voyager membership number. Actually if I went with the promo package I would be five dollars ahead.  I will do as you did!