Port Liberty Parking Options?

dmrichards26

Hi All - 

Starting to line things up for our February 11th Sailing on Anthem out of Port Liberty.

I know the official port parking is convenient, but at $30/day for a 10 day cruise, we'd be looking at a $300 bill. Not outrageous, but we could put $300 to much better use on excursions, RoyalUp bid, etc.

I know there used to be a nearby lot operated by "Bayonne Cruise Parking", but it appears that has gone out of business over the course of the pandemic.

Curious if anyone else has any tips for discounted parking near the cruise port?

Thanks in advance!

The parking is still $25/day.     The Port Authority was going to increase to $30 but has not yet done that.   

You might want to check out one of the nearby hotels that offers park n stay options.      Doubletree Hotel offers this option.     Stay the night before and just leave your car there and they shuttle you to the cruise terminal.     We had booked it for our Anthem sailings for January but had cancelled days before we left on our cruise as our Son drove us to port then we had rented a car from Hertz using credit card points.  

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

The parking is still $25/day.     The Port Authority was going to increase to $30 but has not yet done that.   

Ah, that makes a lot of sense! I knew I saw it was supposed to be $30 this year.

I suppose $25 is a little better. $250 for the length of the cruise instead of $300.

I'm curious about the Park n Stay offers though. I will checkout the doubletree you mentioned!

9 minutes ago, dmrichards26 said:

I'm curious about the Park n Stay offers though. I will checkout the doubletree you mentioned!

Check trinityreservations.com , which usually has packages available at several hotels. There's also a cluster of hotels located on International Blvd. in Elizabeth, including a Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and Embassy Suites. They sometimes have packages available .

• Like 1