Panorama Current Capacity for Feb

travelplus

I was wondering what is the current capacity on the Panorama? Are they distancing cabins? 

The reason I ask this is lets say no one is staying in the Balcony cabin next to me can they remove the partition for a larger balcony and bring me some lounge chairs and a larger table? 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jandlrojas said:

We were wondering the same thing?   We have been curious about onboard capacity? 

According to Heald the cruise out of Long Beach sailed with 1977 PAX this weekend .  According to Wikipedia the Carnival Miracle has a capacity of 2124 pax based on double occupancy. 1977/2124 = 93%.  

We sailed on a Channukah cruise in Dec at right around 90%.  The ship felt full but not crowded.  Didn't have to wait in line very long except for the Deli.  

5 minutes ago, PSU2LSU said:

According to Heald the cruise out of Long Beach sailed with 1977 PAX this weekend .  According to Wikipedia the Carnival Miracle has a capacity of 2124 pax based on double occupancy. 1977/2124 = 93%.  

We sailed on a Channukah cruise in Dec at right around 90%.  The ship felt full but not crowded.  Didn't have to wait in line very long except for the Deli.  

How about the Panorama? 

On 1/26/2022 at 6:11 AM, travelplus said:

I was wondering what is the current capacity on the Panorama? Are they distancing cabins? 

The reason I ask this is lets say no one is staying in the Balcony cabin next to me can they remove the partition for a larger balcony and bring me some lounge chairs and a larger table? 

They won't do that sorry to say.

The ship of low occupancy has sailed. With the mask requirement removed next month, there's no reason not to go up to full capacity, if there's enough demand and they can meet 95% capacity. For me it changes my cruise choices, since I loved sailing on large ships at 40% or under capacity--Panorama, Ovation of the Seas, and Majestic Princess, but will aim for smaller ones going forward. As a CCL shareholder, I want Carnival ships filled too, spending lots of money trying in vain to capture piles of cash with a metal claw. Keep trying, you can do it! 🙂

We just got off the Panorama.  Our cruise had 3300 people, the one that departed today had 4000.  Not sure if those numbers included employees.

Heavy discounting likely lead to increased bookings.  We paid $567 all-in (easy number to remember!) for our cruise via Costco, and received a $75 pp onboard credit.  Prices were cheap via early May — about $200 more to travel then, but thankfully we got great weather on our trip.  

This was our first ever cruise (not counting a Sea Escape day cruise in the late 1980s), but there were plenty of people onboard who were taking it monthly.  Not sure how they get all that time off lol….

Edited by Itried4498