Aurea Spa on Opera

Missymssy

Wondering if this is worth the money? $70 per person for a 7 night cruise. I've never sailed MSC, but I do know Opera is an older ship. I honestly didn't know there was an aurea spa until I saw this.

• Aurea SPA Thermal Area access for the duration of the cruise

5 minutes ago, Missymssy said:

Wondering if this is worth the money? $70 per person for a 7 night cruise. I've never sailed MSC, but I do know Opera is an older ship. I honestly didn't know there was an aurea spa until I saw this.

• Aurea SPA Thermal Area access for the duration of the cruise

I don't know anything Opera but meraviglia spa looks nice.  Have you checked the pricing difference on an aurea cabin?  Perhaps its less than $140 difference

3 hours ago, FrostyJoe said:

I don't know anything Opera but meraviglia spa looks nice.  Have you checked the pricing difference on an aurea cabin?  Perhaps its less than $140 difference

The Opera Spa isn't anywhere near the level of the spa on Meraviglia. I'm sure Google or YouTube would have pictures and videos to confirm but from our experience on Orchestra, there's a sauna, steam room and a couple of jacuzzi. Pleasant to visit but not in the same league as the Meraviglia class spa.