Any Ship with Solo Cruiser Price?

Yvonne

I have been cruising quite a lot on different cruise lines and have stayed on solo cabins and sometimes booked a regular as well. For me cabin is most for the sleeping, getting changed or relaxing a while during day - therefore I can manage in small 10-12 m2 cabin as well. Some cruise lines are very well organised with storage as well so those solos have enough space for all the things needed.

I have also cruised on solo balconies which usually have a bit more space. They are sufficient for longer stay in the cabin as well. I haven't cruised on solo cabin yet on Celebrity but will do on summer on Apex. Booked the solo veranda one. At least on pics it looks being nice sized. I usually make a decision also between price going solo vs regular cabin. I paid 3800 USD for 12 days Iceland cruise and pretty happy with that price as solo. Now they are selling same ones for 5400USD - as a solo passenger I probably wouldn't pay that price for 12 day cruise. I was happy to see that I found reasonable price within Celebrity as well. 🙂

• 3 months later...
On 2/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, sbcs5390 said:

There are just four. On a sf for sf basis, you have more room per person than with two in a regular cabin but yes they are only about 102 sf. I’ll post pictures in two weeks!

Hey, was wondering how your cruise turned out? Would really love to see pics of these single cabins on Silhouette. Cheers 😄 

On 1/27/2022 at 10:38 AM, Cruisernewbie44 said:

The Edge class ships do have Infinite Veranda rooms for singles.

I wasn't crazy about what was offered so I didn't go for that--I got a regular inside stateroom with the single supplement instead for cheaper than the single infinite verandah. 

Edited by Random Cruizer

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2022 at 9:47 PM, sbcs5390 said:

I will. I am sure it will be interesting. There is a video on Youtube that I found today, like you I thought it was very hard to find any information about the cabins. Oddly, it looks like the two outer ones (9403, 9404) are smaller than the two inner ones (9405, 9402) when you look at the deck plan. I'm not sure I can assume that's really the case as a lot of the Celebrity deckplans have wild variations with reality. I added this on as a precursor B2B to the Millennium cruise I already had booked because it was such a good deal. I will change ships at the port. On Millennium the way things worked out I am in a FV which will be quite the upgrade, I am glad it is not in the opposite order. I will bid some low offers for the first segment when the upgrade time comes in case they want to bite at it, but a part of me is also very curious to try out this cabin. A silver lining is that since the cabins are totally new during revolutionizing so are all the fixtures, etc. new vs the other cabins. Hoping my suitcases fit under the bed so I don't need to ask the stateroom attendant to find somewhere to put one of them. 

Did you ever sail in one of these solos?