Parka?

alolewis

Booked on Silver Wind, Greenland and Canada in August 8, 16 days.  On the 2021 cruise we were booked on which was cancelled we could order a parka which was included. I have searched the Silversea website and cannot see where we can order a parka.   Was the parka removed from this cruise?  Currently on the webpage for this cruise under "expedition gear" it says parka for you to keep when required by Itinerary.

Here is what ordering the included Parka my.silversea site says (pls see below) regarding our mid may Silver Cloud expedition.  If you use the drop down menu, the Parka's are available to order out to the Silver Cloud March 2nd voyage.  As others have noted check your site about two months prior and then if a Parka is allowed, then place your order.  I do not believe my voyage will offer an included Parka (have plenty on hand already)

Silverseas Expedition Parka

Currently, we are not able to take your order online. Please check the size chart and contact customer care by Email Here to place your parka order. We'll need your ship name, departure date, names and parka sizes for all travelers. Sorry for the inconvenience! As soon as verified complimentary parka departures have been received the dates will be added to the online order form