Check in Question

gardenbunny

Just finished on line check in.  Did not enjoy taking picture of myself. They need airbrush editing to remove wrinkles!!  LOL!  

I am used to printing luggage tags - so I Googled.  Read that they are sent in mail with a Blue book?  Is that still correct?

Thanks much

Yes, but ours just arrived this week by USPS more than a week after our Riviera Caribbean cruise sailed. (We had cancelled in early January.) Of course, you can also obtain your luggage tags at the port and simply fill in your cabin number then. (I never attach ours until we get on our transportation to the port of embarkation.)

Edited by CintiPam
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gardenbunny said:

Just finished on line check in.  Did not enjoy taking picture of myself. They need airbrush editing to remove wrinkles!!  LOL!  

I am used to printing luggage tags - so I Googled.  Read that they are sent in mail with a Blue book?  Is that still correct?

Thanks much

Yes, but the luggage tags are really the only thing of any value in the bluebook. The bluebook is really a fancy dancy marketing brochure with specific information about your cruise, almost all of which is available to you online. The luggage tags are nice, but as others will tell you, if they don’t arrive in time, the porters will give you spares at embarkation.

have a great time on your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1