Tui Dreamliner

21 minutes ago, Pink15 said:

Do you know if you are in a window seat if there is enough room to escape to the toilet without disturbing the person next to you?

The premium configuration is 2-3-2, if you are on starboard side you have to go out of premium to visit the loo unless the crew will let you go through the galley. 

30 minutes ago, Pink15 said:

Do you know if you are in a window seat if there is enough room to escape to the toilet without disturbing the person next to you?

If the seat in front of you is reclined you will struggle to get out anyway.

I've always had aisle seats as I don't like to disturb other people, but am booked in premium for USA next year. Thought it might be easier to sleep in a window seat. But prefer not to be 'trapped'. Noted about port and star board though, good tip.

10 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

A solo passenger cannot book a window seat, especially in premium, well thats how it was in the past. 😉 

That's my recollection too, and a couple can't book adjacent middle and isle seats in the 3 seat configuration unless they are in the middle block.

Seems harsh that I may not be able to be by the window - does this mean I can book seat B and leave seat A free?!  I will have to experiment with that!

(I have always been considerate in the past when taking just one seat).

I do always have aisle seats whatever plane I am on, just thought with an overnight return flight it might be better by the window.

31 minutes ago, Pink15 said:

do always have aisle seats whatever plane I am on, just thought with an overnight return flight it might be better by the window.

It's a little different in premium on the 787, have a look at the seating layout, ie the window seat is A but the next one is C not B, Think if I was solo flying in premium I would go for an isle seat so you have no probems with exit and passengers next to you do not have to bother you. Also you can't see a lot on a night flight.