Favorite alcoholic drinks to order with the Premium Beverage package?

Dvrgrl38

Attached is an assortment of drinks that can be ordered on NCL ships.  Most of them are within the $15 PBP. 

However, you will find some,  (for example Martinis) are more expensive and therefore require approximately $2.50 more billed to your stateroom account.

Some are great deals as they are made with Premium Plus liquors, but are priced within the basic package.

Also, I like to experiment, so when I spend some extended time near a bar, I will try different combinations.  I have tried just about every "Colada" combination that NCL has bar mix (ie: Peach, Passion Fruit, Mango, Guava, etc.)

http://grantmkt.net/ncl/NCL_Beverage_List.pdf

NOTE:  Margaritaville is no longer on the ships, but you can get a version of "those" drinks!

Edited by ggTexasGal
added info
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dvrgrl38 said:

Hello!  We will be cruising with the free at sea Premium Beverage Package in March.

I’d love to hear some of your favorite drinks to order while on board that are under the $15 limit.  Thanks in advance!

Jack Daniels Honey Lemonade
Pistachio Martini
Aperol Spritz( great after meals!!)
B-52
Mini Beers

Funky Monk 

1 hour ago, Frankf3 said:

I see a couple of references to frozen drinks, so just confirming, can all (most) bars on the NCL ships make frozen drinks like frozen pina coladas?

Not all bars will have the blender(s) for making the frozen drinks.

But, you can find quite a few that do, especially on (or near) Pool Deck and Observation Lounge.

• Like 1