Are the pools open embarkation day?

lookingahead

I am leaving in eight days!!!:D :D :D Just wanted to know if the pools will be open after we embark. I've read varying information about this on this very helpful website. I'm going to be on the Fantasy.

If I remember correctly all of the pools were closed on the Conquest.

I am leaving in eight days!!!:D :D :D Just wanted to know if the pools will be open after we embark. I've read varying information about this on this very helpful website. I'm going to be on the Fantasy.

I am leaving in 3 days Ha ha.. Just Kidding.. From the 2 I have been on they are not full during the day of embarkation.

The pool was OPEN on our 2004 Triumph Cruise.. which was TERRIFIC!

We had been on the same ship the year before.. and the kids wanted to go in the pool right away..... Here are some pics of the kids in the pool... AT NOONTIME!

Here were my kids, laughing, playing etc.... and someone came up to my 11 yr old and said, "Don't you want to check out the whole ship??" To which Kyle responded... "No, I am a Triumph Expert! We have waited a whole year to swim in this pool again!"

The best that day, was when that the slide was also open.. and Matthew was the only one using it for over an hour!

Catrin

Several factors can decide for them to be open or not. You really don't know until you get there. Weather too nippy probably not. Needs cleaning from previous week, probably not. Hot and sunny and passes the chorine test probably yes. We always pack a swimsuit in our carry on just in case.

Usually but again not everytime some of the hot tubs will be open.

I guess what I am trying to say is just because someone else says it was open their week does not mean it will be open your week!

The pool was OPEN on our 2004 Triumph Cruise.. which was TERRIFIC!

We had been on the same ship the year before.. and the kids wanted to go in the pool right away..... Here are some pics of the kids in the pool... AT NOONTIME!

Here were my kids, laughing, playing etc.... and someone came up to my 11 yr old and said, "Don't you want to check out the whole ship??" To which Kyle responded... "No, I am a Triumph Expert! We have waited a whole year to swim in this pool again!"

The best that day, was when that the slide was also open.. and Matthew was the only one using it for over an hour!

Catrin

Looks like a cruise is the perfect vacation for your little fish!

Archived