Mediterranean Restart

CJANDH

14 hours ago, CJANDH said:

Moon and Spirit are both scheduled to start their Mediterranean season in March. Does anyone have any feel for the likelihood that this will happen?  

They must be serious. We just received the new schedule of cruises for the area. Plus we are scheduled for a cruise on each prior to those.

• Like 1

My personal feeling is they will go ahead as near as planned as possible. Spikes happen and then forces late change options without warning... Often without being informed. South America have nigh closed its borders completely to cruise ships, but Europe is in a better position.... Unless of course there is yet another variant forthcoming.

Greece no longer needs a negative test to arrive there.

Unfortunately no one can give you an answer with any authority and at best down to gut feeling... Like mine is.

Hopefully if it goes ahead and you caught COVID aboard,  the quarantine is reduced to less than 10 days. That's not much fun on a 7 day cruise. My recent was 16 and ended up being 23. A bonus for some... A nightmare to others. All things that seriously need to be factored in.

Edited by les37b