Who's Docking @ Coco Cay?

Broons77

7 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

Well that's certainly a buzzkill.  Where were you originally supposed to go that day?

Our stop was changed in Dec and it was updated a few weeks before.

None of them have updated for Odyssey being at CocoCay on Feb 27th. CruiseMapper still shows Nassau. Also CocoCay shows no ships for the 27th. I've been curious if we will be the only ship or not, as apparently there were 4 RC ships scheduled for Nassau that day. Freedom & Independence's cruises on the RC site do still show Nassau (Odyssey's shows CocoCay). But Mariner is a full charter. It's the 5th Star Trek cruise. The charter's web site still shows Nassau, but who knows whether they would bother updating their site.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

None of them have updated for Odyssey being at CocoCay on Feb 27th. CruiseMapper still shows Nassau. Also CocoCay shows no ships for the 27th. I've been curious if we will be the only ship or not, as apparently there were 4 RC ships scheduled for Nassau that day. Freedom & Independence's cruises on the RC site do still show Nassau (Odyssey's shows CocoCay). But Mariner is a full charter. It's the 5th Star Trek cruise. The charter's web site still shows Nassau, but who knows whether they would bother updating their site.  

Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Odyssey is the only ship at Coco Cay on Feb 27. 😆

• Like 2