Vibe Passes

vacation44

22 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

My friends just recently off the Encore say they ALWAYS have gone to The Social.  Hope that helps.

Thank you.  I am not asking for me (this time as I have been known to be Vibe obsessed ) but for some others who are interested.  They were told the passes are at Guest Services and I know the last time we got them we got them at The Social. 

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

Thank you.  I am not asking for me (this time as I have been known to be Vibe obsessed ) but for some others who are interested.  They were told the passes are at Guest Services and I know the last time we got them we got them at The Social. 

It depends on the ship. Some ships have them at Guest Services. 

Has anyone who's sailed recently purchased the Vibe pass (day or week)? Is it worth it if ships are sailing with lower capacity? 

We're sailing on the Getaway next week and wondering if we should get vibe passes for the two sea days? Thoughts? We've never been to the Vibe before.

1 hour ago, bortman23 said:

Has anyone who's sailed recently purchased the Vibe pass (day or week)? Is it worth it if ships are sailing with lower capacity? 

We're sailing on the Getaway next week and wondering if we should get vibe passes for the two sea days? Thoughts? We've never been to the Vibe before.

I had this same question for my sailing on the Encore next week. I've never used the Vibe either and was thinking about getting a pass as a birthday treat.  But, with low passenger counts, it seemed like it might not be needed. 

How much is a one day pass? 

35 minutes ago, blueslily said:

I had this same question for my sailing on the Encore next week. I've never used the Vibe either and was thinking about getting a pass as a birthday treat.  But, with low passenger counts, it seemed like it might not be needed. 

How much is a one day pass? 

Yeah same here (as a treat for ourselves). I've read $29 for the day and $99 for a week? Not sure if that's still the price

I'm debating the same question for my upcoming cruise.  I'm normally on an inside on the big ships, so vibe is great to get better service and ocean views, but with my upcoming reduced capacity cruise where I was upgraded to a balcony, I have to wonder if it's worth it, since from what I understand service is a lot better with the closer to 1:1 ratio, and I'll have my own views.  Also I got a thermal pass, which I've never had before, so, probably not worth it.

I'm going to make it a game day decision but NOT take special efforts to get to the port early.  If they are available when I leisurely stroll on, I'll have to make that choice.  On a normal cruise it is 100% worth the 209 for a week or whatever it is if you have an inside, without a doubt.

48 minutes ago, mininewman said:

I'm debating the same question for my upcoming cruise.  I'm normally on an inside on the big ships, so vibe is great to get better service and ocean views, but with my upcoming reduced capacity cruise where I was upgraded to a balcony, I have to wonder if it's worth it, since from what I understand service is a lot better with the closer to 1:1 ratio, and I'll have my own views.  Also I got a thermal pass, which I've never had before, so, probably not worth it.

I'm going to make it a game day decision but NOT take special efforts to get to the port early.  If they are available when I leisurely stroll on, I'll have to make that choice.  On a normal cruise it is 100% worth the 209 for a week or whatever it is if you have an inside, without a doubt.

Yeah I have a feeling it won't be a "mad dash" to get them like others have described pre-pandemic.

I think we'll decide once we get there.

10 minutes ago, bortman23 said:

Yeah I have a feeling it won't be a "mad dash" to get them like others have described pre-pandemic. I think we'll decide once we get there.

There can't be a mad dash because COVID testing dictates when you can check-in. There is not a queue of people to be first on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bortman23 said:

Yeah I have a feeling it won't be a "mad dash" to get them like others have described pre-pandemic.

Yes. Same here. My initial motivation was to have space and a quieter or more peaceful space if necessary versus the main pool area on Encore. I already have a balcony cabin that I can enjoy ocean views from. I don't drink alcohol so I'm not worried about drink service. Since the Encore won't have as many people, I am guessing that it might not be as hard to find a quiet or comfortable space for relaxing outdoors. That's a guess  🤞🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bortman23 said:

Is sold out, I believe you can go on a list. Some people buy, then change their minds.

Sorry I posted the same question I was thinking about getting Vibe Passes. Does anyone know where do I purchase the passes on the ship and the cost? Cruising on Feb 19!  !  Ill follow this thread.

I have been told on board at the Guest Service Desk and the comedy club.  Trying to pinpoint where to go first when I get on the ship!

3 hours ago, LJRat said:

Sorry I posted the same question I was thinking about getting Vibe Passes. Does anyone know where do I purchase the passes on the ship and the cost? Cruising on Feb 19!  !  Ill follow this thread.

I have been told on board at the Guest Service Desk and the comedy club.  Trying to pinpoint where to go first when I get on the ship!

You need to specify which ship you are asking for, it differs from ship to ship. 

4 hours ago, LJRat said:

Based on the date February 16, I am guessing you will be on the JOY.

If so, it should not be too much of a problem, since both Guests Services and the Comedy Club are both Deck 6, Mid (not terribly far from each other)!