Only Guarantee Cabins on Wonder of the Seas Europe

Eragon666

Hi all!

I am trying to make a reservation on Wonder of the Seas for a summer 2022 cruise in Europe (from Barcelona or Rome), but the only room options seems to be a guarantee cabin, for all dates starting from may till the end of october. 

Is this a bug in the booking system, or is this a RC strategy to limit the capacity? It seems strange to me that all cruises are already almost fully booked for the entire season?

Also, it seems like that the Cruise with Confidence is not valid for the guarantee cabins, or did I misread this? 

2 minutes ago, Eragon666 said:

Hi all!

I am trying to make a reservation on Wonder of the Seas for a summer 2022 cruise in Europe (from Barcelona or Rome), but the only room options seems to be a guarantee cabin, for all dates starting from may till the end of october. 

Is this a bug in the booking system, or is this a RC strategy to limit the capacity? It seems strange to me that all cruises are already almost fully booked for the entire season?

Also, it seems like that the Cruise with Confidence is not valid for the guarantee cabins, or did I misread this? 

CWC is absolutely available for GTY cabins.

As far as categories being closed it  may be something as simple as re allocating availability between the Rome and Barcelona departure ports.

1 hour ago, Eragon666 said:

It still feels strange that all categories only have guarantee cabins available. Hopefully it's only temporarily so we can still book later this weekend 🙂

It happens when they are managing inventory, before a ship gets chartered or before a ship gets redeployed