Cruise to Spain in April Questions

Hopefully things finally work out and I can go on the cruise.  But I'm booked on a transatlantic that ends in Barcelona Spain. I have had  both shots and a booster shot.   I'm ok wearing a mask everywhere.   I'm curious what the requirements currently are for arrival in Spain.   Do i have to get a particular test etc?   I'm hoping to stay a couple nights in Barcelona as I've never been before.  I can fly home right away if its for the best, but would love to stay.  I just don't know after the pandemic what to expect. Things can and probably will change before I get there,  but if things stay the same,  I'd like to plan in advance.  What do I have to do when I arrive?   When I leave Barcelona I will be travelling back to Canada.   Though I'd love a stop in the UK for a couple days on the way back.  But that's optional.

3 hours ago, waiting2cruiseagain said:

Hopefully things finally work out and I can go on the cruise.  But I'm booked on a transatlantic that ends in Barcelona Spain. I have had  both shots and a booster shot.   I'm ok wearing a mask everywhere.   I'm curious what the requirements currently are for arrival in Spain.   Do i have to get a particular test etc?   I'm hoping to stay a couple nights in Barcelona as I've never been before.  I can fly home right away if its for the best, but would love to stay.  I just don't know after the pandemic what to expect. Things can and probably will change before I get there,  but if things stay the same,  I'd like to plan in advance.  What do I have to do when I arrive?   When I leave Barcelona I will be travelling back to Canada.   Though I'd love a stop in the UK for a couple days on the way back.  But that's optional.

Bring your vax records with you. Test requirements for entry may be changing soon. Since you will be on the cruise for several days before arriving in Spain, the cruise line is responsible for administering whichever tests may be required at the time. Don't worry about it. 

If at all possible,  stay three nights in Barcelona to be able to see all the main sights.  But a couple are better than none.

London is an easy flight out of Barcelona, so why not?

Edited by marazul