Mmmmmmm Honey Butter Biscuits....

BubbaD123

I would not expect a good biscuit on Carnival they are hit or miss in the real world. If my wife wasn't lazy  she would make good scratch made country style biscuits but since she prefers corn bread. I have to hope The biscuit maker at Bojangles is a good one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BubbaD123 said:

I see them on the SeaDay Brunch menu. Anyone know if they are also available in the MDR during port days? Love me some biscuits, and lookin' to maximize my biscuit to mouth ratio when I cruise later this year. 

Where are you all seeing the menus? I looked up online but not sure if it is just an example or the real thing. We will be on Magic in April.

Edited by Cruzmomma77

Food is pretty much the same as when we left off in 2020.  

SCPirate, if I didn’t know better I’d swear you were my hubby! Sounds like what he always says! I can make a good ol cathead biscuit, but Pillsbury does it just as well with their frozen buttermilk biscuits!  Carnival really doesn’t have a clue what a good old southern style biscuit is!

9 hours ago, Cruzmomma77 said:

Yeah that is the one I saw. I can assume the food will be the same this year? I know it has always been close to the same on all of our past cruises. 

That Seaday Brunch menu looks just like the one from Sunshine 12/26, so yeah, you can assume it will be the same.

• Like 1