Embarkation Times

Alushar

It's an amazing ship, you will have an great time.

When you do your check in on the mobile app you will choose your arrival time.  The earliest arrival time I have seen is about 1pm.  You show up, get a covid test and then board. 

Edited by mbfrenc0586

15 hours ago, mbfrenc0586 said:

It's an amazing ship, you will have an great time.

When you do your check in on the mobile app you will choose your arrival time.  The earliest arrival time I have seen is about 1pm.  You show up, get a covid test and then board. 

When I sailed 2 weeks ago on Scarlet Lady they had times as early as 11am. But they don't board until 2pm. Maybe if they were sailing at capacity an early time would be needed. We sailed at 18% capacity. No need to get there early. LOL. I had picked 11:30am, but then changed to 1pm the week before. 

I was able to pick my time in the app months before I sailed. Originally the earliest was 2pm, but then it changed a couple of months ago. 

Edited by dcgrumpy

It appears there’s a fault on the App that they are trying to fix. Eventually we uninstalled the App then reinstalled it went to the “Me” section and managed to check in through there and select an embarkation time.

The section is still greyed out on the home page but has a tick and we’ve had confirmation emails.

No one is allowed in the building until 12ish. We were coming from a Royal cruise and had email we could enter anytime so thought we could. Got to port and it was a cool 41 degrees and we stood outside on sidewalk till 12p. We were first in right after rock stars. Things inside moved very smoothly( we were at old terminal) but then we’re sent to holding area until a bit past 2. If I ever go again which is doubtful I won’t go until afternoon. 

4 hours ago, demodawn said:

No one is allowed in the building until 12ish. We were coming from a Royal cruise and had email we could enter anytime so thought we could. Got to port and it was a cool 41 degrees and we stood outside on sidewalk till 12p. We were first in right after rock stars. Things inside moved very smoothly( we were at old terminal) but then we’re sent to holding area until a bit past 2. If I ever go again which is doubtful I won’t go until afternoon. 

Was this at the new Terminal V? 

2 hours ago, demodawn said:

No, but understand that’s their policy

Understand. We’re not sailing until November so who knows. It looks like terminal V has lots of lounge areas. Luckily we are staying in Brickell the night before the cruise, so we can head over whenever.