Live Value Cruising Review of Oasis of the Sea 2/6/22 - 2/13/22 Plenty of Pictures!

BennyBrun

Just now, dbancroft said:

@BennyBrun thanks for the many pictures. Also thanks for the arcade photos. The arcades on most ships are in bad shape or many machines hardly ever work. 

It’s the saddest place on the ship kind of like the library with no books on The Oasis.  Hopefully Wonder of the Sea will be a different story on 3/4.

Did i see where you will be on Wonder of the Seas in March? I just found your post of  The Oasis of the Seas. Wow , you really have taken alot of your time to do this. Your pictures are amazing. Thanks so much. Please take pictures of Wonder. We will be sailing in April. ENJOY.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ROXY GIRL said:

Did i see where you will be on Wonder of the Seas in March? I just found your post of  The Oasis of the Seas. Wow , you really have taken alot of your time to do this. Your pictures are amazing. Thanks so much. Please take pictures of Wonder. We will be sailing in April. ENJOY.

Have you seen the UDP option for Wonder?  I have not seen it on the cruise planner.  Usually when it’s sold out it will still be there you just can’t buy it!  I wonder if they are offering it on the Wonder during the inaugural run.

10 minutes ago, poocher said:

Check in should be at 45 days out.  I was able to do it (just grabbed 11am arrival times) at 12:05am.  Went back after morning coffee to complete the rest.

Thank you !  I am not fussed about the check in time since I usually fly in the same day.  I know living dangerously!  But with my flight experience for this trip nothing is safe any more.

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Have you seen the UDP option for Wonder?  I have not seen it on the cruise planner.  Usually when it’s sold out it will still be there you just can’t buy it!  I wonder if they are offering it on the Wonder during the inaugural run.

We have the UDP for the Wonder TA in April.

• Like 1

Day 7 MDR

So I have been eating MDR for a week now on the Oasis and last week I had UDP (unlimited dinning package) I can honestly say that unless you really want to have the atmosphere, the food at MDR is equal or sometimes better than specialty.  You can always get a steak for an upcharge at MDR. 

• Like 5