Embarkation Day--Neptune Lounge

jlof

I am wondering what is available in the Neptune Lounge on Embarkation Day. If you board early, are you able to go on into the Lounge (before your cabin is ready) and if so, is there enough food to constitute lunch?

Also, can you go ahead at that time (early embarkation) and sign up for the Pinnable Grill? What about the spa?

Thanks!

I agree with Jim - DH and I never even saw the Lido on embarkation day. We munched in the Neptune (small sandwiches, etc with GREAT cookies) and introduced ourselves to the concierge who handled a few appointments for us and also arranged for hors d'oeuvres for us in the cabin for our private sail-a-way.

You should find enough to "munch" on!

We went to the Neptune Lounge first, introduced ourselves to the concierge and checked on a reservation. Our cabin was ready, so we put our carry-ons in our room and went down to the Lido for lunch. We then worked up an appetite for dinner in the Pinnacle by walking all round the ship - the Oosterdam.

We have always found enough food to eat in the Neptune Lounge on embarkation day.

While waiting for our suite we always introduce ourselves to the concierges and have them take care of anything we need to have done.

The Lido does open at 11:30 - sometimes sooner. The only time we go there is on "transition day" when we are doing back-to-back cruises. We try to stay out of the Neptune Lounge so that new arrivals have a chance to get settled in.

Archived