Where to get Covid molecular test to get back into Canada in Baltimore

Mr and Mrs C

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, Mr and Mrs C said:

We are cruising March 27, and I need to book covid tests to get back into Canada, any recommendations?

Hi, Canada will be changing its reentry requirements as of Feb 28 and will begin accepting antigen tests; you will no longer require a molecular test.

If you are flying, you can get a test at the airport; if you are driving, some Walgreens, Rite-Aid and CVS drugstores offer Covid testing (some as handy drive-thrus). Search Maryland Cruise Terminal in Google Maps, hit "Nearby" and type in covid-19 testing; it should bring up a bunch of clinics and pharmacies that offer tests. I believe Walgreens requires an appointment, which you can book online two weeks before your desired testing date.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, Mr and Mrs C said:

We are cruising March 27, and I need to book covid tests to get back into Canada, any recommendations?

Also many urgent care cenTers offer them. We have used the University of Maryland Urgent Care Center several times with no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I like using the proctored self tests that can be ordered through Optum.  NAVICA app is easy to display results that are available 15 minutes after the test.  There is a testing facility at BWI.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still looking for a testing solution - try https://rapidtestandtrace.ca/product/observed-test-for-travel . You can use any Health Canada approved test, so if you are a Canadian 50 or over, you can ask at your pharmacy for your 5 pack of Antigen tests, free of charge. Or you can buy the tests from them: $25 for a 2 pack, $50 for a 5 pack. Then you simply book an appointment for the observed through the webcam test. ($35) and you will then receive an email with the results.  Best part is you take another testing  kit with you when you travel, and the day before you return home, you can use the same service to get your antigen test result to return home.  No having to find a pharmacy or anything.