MUST NOT MISS on Seabourn Ovation!

CwazeAndCwaze

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 6:54 PM, WNcruiser said:

I really enjoyed the deck party towards the end of the cruise. All of the senior officers serve you and our cruise director Chris sang to us and was amazing! 

I would also recommend one of the Thomas Keller special dinners in the colonnade. The free yoga and meditation classes in the spa were great. We were the only two in all the classes we signed up for. 

As others have said, the observation bar is great for pre-dinner drinks. They have a nice selection of hors devours as well.  

Could you tell me what time yoga was?  Did they offer it daily and have different types?

• 2 weeks later...

Dahlings....you've been on that ship for 12 days now......are you ok???  did you get the correct onion dip???

I'm concerned...while you've been away  there's been ship wrecks, scrapping & a war...I just hope these haven't disrupted your service levels onboard.....

Rumor has it Tom & Terry wee busting new moves in the disco while You & Precious Drew were hobnobing w the Officers at the bar(aka doing shots)!!!

It will be  a bit chilly when you arrive back in Miami so do break out the chinchillas w some Champagne...

Miss you all...Hugs Dahlings

9 hours ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

Dahlings....you've been on that ship for 12 days now......are you ok???  did you get the correct onion dip???

I'm concerned...while you've been away  there's been ship wrecks, scrapping & a war...I just hope these haven't disrupted your service levels onboard.....

Rumor has it Tom & Terry wee busting new moves in the disco while You & Precious Drew were hobnobing w the Officers at the bar(aka doing shots)!!!

It will be  a bit chilly when you arrive back in Miami so do break out the chinchillas w some Champagne...

Miss you all...Hugs Dahlings

All rumors!