Paid difference for upgrade after Bid to Upgrade email

tracyfitzs

So I paid the difference to upgrade to Club Balcony after I had got my bid to upgrade email (as it was less than I would have to bid).  I checked the upgrade link after the paid upgrade processed today and I still show the Balcony- spa club options to upgrade.  Will those categories update over night to allow to me bid on haven?  Anyone have this experience yet?  

23 minutes ago, tracyfitzs said:

So I paid the difference to upgrade to Club Balcony after I had got my bid to upgrade email (as it was less than I would have to bid).  I checked the upgrade link after the paid upgrade processed today and I still show the Balcony- spa club options to upgrade.  Will those categories update over night to allow to me bid on haven?  Anyone have this experience yet?  

We had the similar experience a few years ago.  We started in balcony, got bid info and bid, then paid upgrade to spa balcony.  Our bidding was still active for Havens, but their system (the 3rd party) still showed our original balcony cabin for several days following.  We called the help number at the time.  They issued a new upgrade invite email to us, we cancelled the old bids and then placed bids using the new link that showed us trying to upgrade from a spa balcony.

Give them a call and I'd expect they can do the same for you.

49 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

We had the similar experience a few years ago.  We started in balcony, got bid info and bid, then paid upgrade to spa balcony.  Our bidding was still active for Havens, but their system (the 3rd party) still showed our original balcony cabin for several days following.  We called the help number at the time.  They issued a new upgrade invite email to us, we cancelled the old bids and then placed bids using the new link that showed us trying to upgrade from a spa balcony.

Give them a call and I'd expect they can do the same for you.

When you say call the help number, is that NCL or plusgrade? 

1 hour ago, tracyfitzs said:

We upgraded ourselves also while we were in the bidding process and it took a few days for the bidding page to update.  This was in late December.