Beverage PICTURES - Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic

PinkSandGirl

5 minutes ago, Claysales said:

In light of the Classic drinks package being included in the cruise price, are drinks poured by the measure now? I've been used to being poured a very generous measure of Jameson😀

My experience with cocktails and my traveling companions, no.  The bartenders were very 'free' flowing and will accommodate to taste.   You'll see many use the jigger but will also let it 'overflow' if you wish.  I would say the World Class Bar is an exact 'science' as to how they make the drinks but they aren't weak and will definitely make adjustments to taste (my experience).

I don't think having a beverage package included has 'water downed' the drinks they make. 

🍹

1 hour ago, cgolf1 said:

Our new favorite drink, the French Caribbean. Constellation 2022.

Once we got to know are bartenders, tip helped, the pours got more generous.

DSCF0147.JPG

21 minutes ago, Salt Lifer said:

What is in this drink? It looks delicious!

I had a French Caribbean in my Equinox 2021 notes to try and I never did!   So, I have it my notes for my next cruise.  It sounds so good.  I was having my frozen daiquiris made with Malibu and they were very good.  Mango was one of my flavors.  All I needed was the Chambord added.  So close, so close.  I might just have to make one at home but there's nothing quite like a frozen drink while sailing in the Caribbean. 😉

French Caribbean - Malibu,  mango, Chambord (frozen)  - This is what I have noted.  Is this what you had? 

🍹

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Salt Lifer said:

What is in this drink? It looks delicious!

Coconut rum and passion fruit purée blend with ice. Pour Chambord or other black raspberry liqueur in the bottom of the glass. Pour the blended mix on top of that. Stir in the black raspberry liqueur if you want and enjoy. Got back Monday so haven’t tried at home yet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

Coconut rum and passion fruit purée blend with ice. Pour Chambord or other black raspberry liqueur in the bottom of the glass. Pour the blended mix on top of that. Stir in the black raspberry liqueur if you want and enjoy. Got back Monday so haven’t tried at home yet. 

Ooh, passion fruit.  That sounds good too.  Love passion fruit!   I need to update my cocktail list in my cruise notes. 

Welcome Home.  Thanks for sharing your drink picture.   Are you in cruise withdrawal?  I always am.  It's good to be home but the first few days,  it's hard to get out of cruise routine.   Having another one planned always helps.  😅

🍹

12 hours ago, Claysales said:

In light of the Classic drinks package being included in the cruise price, are drinks poured by the measure now? I've been used to being poured a very generous measure of Jameson😀

If it's in your package, you can have as much as you want. Ask for a double.