⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, February 11th, 2022 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

kazu

12 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Hi Jacqui, 

Please remove us from the Koningsdam Hawaii April 10th. Between Covid rules in place at the moment, the thought of quarantining, and DH's medical moments lately it just wasn't meant to be. We'll celebrate our 45th anniversary and our birthdays on land. 

Hang in there! I think of you and Jose daily. This caregiving isn't for the faint of heart. Remember - do something for yourself every day! 

Karen

I completely understand your reticence, Karen and I will remove this sailing for you.  Hoping you find a nice replacement down the road and have wonderful anniversary and birthday celebrations on land 🤞 

Hi Jacaui

Please add us… 

December 17,2022

New Statendam

10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer

Christmas cruise 

Do you remember us from the Prinsendam?
(Gail and Tom)
We brought cork screws Tom made for the wine tasting winner. Haha…our wine was the winner,

so we gave it to second place, and one for you. 
Cheers!

Gail

gwilli

18 minutes ago, gwilli said:

Hi Jacaui

Please add us… 

December 17,2022

New Statendam

10 night Southern Caribbean Seafarer

Christmas cruise 

Do you remember us from the Prinsendam?
(Gail and Tom)
We brought cork screws Tom made for the wine tasting winner. Haha…our wine was the winner,

so we gave it to second place, and one for you. 
Cheers!

Gail

gwilli

Hi Gail & Tom,

I sure do remember you 👍 and still have the lovely gift - thanks ♥️ 

Happy to add this sailing for you 🙂 Hope you enjoy the Holiday season on board a BHB (Blue Hulled Beauty) !

6 minutes ago, papa tim said:

We are booked on the nstaendam on April 8, it got shortened to a 9 day, and would like to know how Holland is handling vaccine requirements for the island's

This is probably not the right place for your question as this is just a listing for future cruises.  If your question is not being addressed in one of the threads (and there are several) on testing, then you might want to start a new thread.

A bit confused by your post by the question.   Did you want to be added to the Future Cruise Listing?  Thanks.

15 hours ago, lazey1 said:

Hello Jacqui

Please add new cruise for me. May 28, 2022, Konigsdam, 7-day Alaskan Inside Passage.

Thank you, now give Marley a scratch on his head and back and take care of yourself.

Jane

Happy to add it for you, Jane 🙂 

Marley gets lots of scratches and pats but he always appreciates one more 😉. Thanks.

• Like 2

Hi Jacqui! Please add me to the Jan 3, 2024 Zuiderdam Grand World Voyage - 36-day segment, FLL to Honolulu. I hadn't planned on it (really!) but happened to see it the other day & saw that it has one of my bucket list locations -- the Amazon. I wish I could stay on until Japan, but can't spend that much time away. Yet!

Thanks and hugs to you, Jose, and a big woof to Marley!

Edi

2 hours ago, NextOne said:

Hi Jacqui! Please add me to the Jan 3, 2024 Zuiderdam Grand World Voyage - 36-day segment, FLL to Honolulu. I hadn't planned on it (really!) but happened to see it the other day & saw that it has one of my bucket list locations -- the Amazon. I wish I could stay on until Japan, but can't spend that much time away. Yet!

Thanks and hugs to you, Jose, and a big woof to Marley!

Edi

Wow Edi!  Very, very nice.  I don’t blame you one bit.

Delighted to add it of you and hope you have an absolutely fantastic time. 😄 

Thanks for the kind wishes ♥️ 

Dutch46 and Dutchgal46 are both sailing on the Rotterdam for the following cruises:

20 March in the Caribbean

27 March in the Caribbean - Celebrating our 40th anniversary

2 Oct to the Baltic

16 Oct 150th Anniversary cruise

Thanks

1 minute ago, dutch46 said:

Dutch46 and Dutchgal46 are both sailing on the Rotterdam for the following cruises:

20 March in the Caribbean

27 March in the Caribbean - Celebrating our 40th anniversary

2 Oct to the Baltic

16 Oct 150th Anniversary cruise

Thanks

I would be happy to add these for you but I need more info please.

# of days of each cruise  and the name of the cruise for the first 3 please (ie Eastern Caribbean).

Thanks 🙂 

5 hours ago, LUVCROOZERS said:

Good Evening, Please add: April 3, 2022 - Rotterdam. 14 nights Ft. Lauderdale. Celebrating 20th Anniversary. 1st time on HAL. Yaay!

Happy to add you 🙂. I assume that is the 7 day Caribbean?  If I am incorrect, please let me know.  Hope you have a great 1st HAL cruise and wonderful 20th anniversary celebration 🤞 

11 hours ago, LUVCROOZERS said:

Good Afternoon. Thank you for your kind words. We're actually going on a 14 day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Rich

Thanks 🙂. I missed that originally and then saw it after I posted.  Apologies.

7 hours ago, leerathje said:

Yay!  So excited to be asking for a Bon Voyage!  Myself and DH doing a 7 day Mexican Riviera on the Koningsdam on March 6! (yes, 2022!)  It's my DH's birthday tomorrow, so it's a Happy Birthday booking!

Leanne

Can’t think if a better birthday present 😉. Happy to add it for you 🙂 

This thread has been updated at ...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2831810-️-️-️-️-holland-america-board’s-future-cruise-listing-updated-friday-february-18th-2022-️-️-️-️/

which is where all posts in the coming week need to go.

I will not be reading any more posts here.

96DE56F4-66A0-452C-9CE5-4BFAC9DE525E.jpeg.98809d31d85004d8f9cca4640d5b76a1.jpeg