Princess Newbie- questions

FirstTeacher

Just a couple of questions:

* Internet- I keep reading discussions on CC about buying Internet pre-cruise. I thought that WiFi was part of the fare. Is there an upgraded version that I should be looking at? We’ll be cruising the Baltic in 2023, and I know connections can be challenging that far north.

* I see people referring to Princess Plus- what is that?

11 minutes ago, FirstTeacher said:

Just a couple of questions:

* Internet- I keep reading discussions on CC about buying Internet pre-cruise. I thought that WiFi was part of the fare. Is there an upgraded version that I should be looking at? We’ll be cruising the Baltic in 2023, and I know connections can be challenging that far north.

* I see people referring to Princess Plus- what is that?

Princess Plus is the pkg you add that includes, tips, wifi, drinks it averages about $40 a day extra PP

Wifi is not free and costs $10 a day for 1 device (there is another price point for multiple devices) if purchased alone not in the PP pkg. It has to be purchased for the duration of your journey, you can’t pick and choose days. Wifi can however be purchased mid journey and you just pay for the days left. 

Edited by Jadn13

Princess basically has two fares, plus fares and no frills fares. Plus are about $40 per person more than the no frills and includes unlimited internet, gratuities, and the premier beverage package. Basically it takes around two alcoholic beverages per day to break even and you get unlimited non alcoholic beverages such as specialty coffees, special teas, hot chocolate, as well as fountain sodas and some other drinks. You can search princess premier beverage package for details. 

If you book a no frills fare you will have to purchase internet and pay the daily gratuity which is between $14.50 to $16.50 /pp/day depending on the cabin category. The on board intranet is free.