Need to board in the morning ..cpap

Lilly-Ann

My c pap mask broke. We bought  a replacement piece at cvs near Orlando...today. We got to the hotel tonight...it is missing a piece. We have driven around d all night looking for a cvs that sells them in fll. Nobody  has them a d even the workers and pharmacy can't tell me who has them does anyone  know where I can get a cpap mask in thr morning. We even  hacked Walmart.  I can not cruise without one. ;(

Oh my gosh, I can't "Like" your post, as I can't imagine what I'd do in your position!  I hope you're able to find a replacement part before you get onboard, or that the link above helps you out.

Please keep us posted!

• Like 1

I still haven’t heard anything- even a “thanks” for providing a rather specific resource that might actually solve the OP’s problem.

I do wish them well. In looking at another thread, the OP also has/had an issue with Covid-19 status.

I would like know if they got on board successfully.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FOPMan said:

I still haven’t heard anything- even a “thanks” for providing a rather specific resource that might actually solve the OP’s problem.

I do wish them well. In looking at another thread, the OP also has/had an issue with Covid-19 status.

It could be that the OP was too frazzled to even think about saying thanks to you; I know I'd be in panic mode if that happened to me.   Hopefully we'll hear more from her later, and that it's positive news.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, FOPMan said:

I should have added they often service Port Canveral.

Wow....what a day...we drove around until 4 am going from CVS to CVS.....and finally  found one. It has really been a crazy as heck few days....Thanks for the response.....I was so frazzled...I could  not function.  We got to bed at 5 am and up at 9 am ....to try to get on board. So tired I feel like it has been a dream. Thank ful to be on board...and internet  is finally  working. Thanks...:)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Oh my gosh, I can't "Like" your post, as I can't imagine what I'd do in your position!  I hope you're able to find a replacement part before you get onboard, or that the link above helps you out.

Please keep us posted!

It sure was a freak out moment...hahahahah

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FOPMan said:

Thank you so much.   🙂

• Like 3