jeep rental and stop advice

babyclaytonmom

Can’t make any recommendations for jeep rentals as it isn’t something we would do but quieter snorkeling would be Playa Corona, Del Mar Latina, La Monina, Hemingway’s, Playa Azul, possibly Sky Reef although we haven’t been in a long time and I don’t know how popular it has become.

Whether these are the “best” places for snorkeling is subjective but I would say they are quieter beach bars generally.

9 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Can’t make any recommendations for jeep rentals as it isn’t something we would do but quieter snorkeling would be Playa Corona, Del Mar Latina, La Monina, Hemingway’s, Playa Azul, possibly Sky Reef although we haven’t been in a long time and I don’t know how popular it has become.

Whether these are the “best” places for snorkeling is subjective but I would say they are quieter beach bars generally.

Thank you so much! Will be there in a little over a week.

For the last few times we were there, we just walked right out of the gate and there are jeeps, cars and dune buggies right there.  Just walk up and ask.  FYI the best day we had there was with the Dune Buggy, but you have to drive a stick.  Also, they give you a map.

10 minutes ago, AK Dreaming said:

For the last few times we were there, we just walked right out of the gate and there are jeeps, cars and dune buggies right there.  Just walk up and ask.  FYI the best day we had there was with the Dune Buggy, but you have to drive a stick.  Also, they give you a map.

What was the cost of the dune buggy? and do you remember the company name?

On 2/18/2022 at 11:12 AM, AK Dreaming said:

How much was the dune buggy? Do you have a photo? Sounds super fun!

On 2/19/2022 at 5:48 PM, babyclaytonmom said:

How much was the dune buggy? Do you have a photo? Sounds super fun!

Sorry, I don't know the name of the company.  It was across the street when we exited the pier.  I think it was $85 but that was in 2019.  It was super fun.  We have rented scooters, dune buggy and cars from the same place.  

On 2/18/2022 at 10:12 AM, AK Dreaming said:

1 hour ago, vilacr said:

We rented a jeep just outside the pier back in November of 2021. The cost was $85

Which pier?

I've been trying to find a car rental for my visit to cozumel at the end of March, so far everything is sold it, I've been looking for well over a month now. Let us know if anyone was able to find a good deal, or able to rent one right from the port(Puerta Maya)?