Taxi service from San Juan Condado Plaza Hilton

laedw

We have booked a pre and post cruise stay at the above hotel through RCCL.  We have a 6:00 a.m. flight scheduled from SJU airport the following morning?  What's the best way to schedule the transportation since we have to have an early morning pickup?  Also, has anyone stayed at that hotel recently?  Our other option is booking the Doubletree by Hilton.  TIA.  

I did stay at that hotel in December after disembarking from NCL Epic. I used Uber which was very inexpensive and fast. The hotel was good but guests had to show vaccination proof to check in. The elevator had a sign about not sharing the elevators and it had a motion sensitive hand sanitizer sprayer. If you’re Diamond, you get a $10 per person  per day voucher for breakfast that you could use at their restaurant or Dennys. Dennys was closed at the end of December so my second day, the hotel let me use it at Starbucks. The room was good and my balcony had an excellent and beautiful view. There are lots of restaurants in the area but they were requiring to show the vaccination proof too so be prepared. I used Uber to go to the airport and again it was inexpensive and fast. There were taxis in the area too.

We were there in December but not at that hotel.  However, we used UBER to get from the airport to the hotel, hotel to the port, port to hotel, hotel to Old San Juan to explore, Old Juan back to the hotel (airport).  UBER was great for quick pick ups and get is to where we needed to go.  Pricing varied for us from $4ish to over $50ish dollars (due to Christmas and New Years).