Chocolate covered strawberries amenity

riviera

15 hours ago, topnole said:

Pretty sure all this stuff is automated so this is likely an IT issue? I have no idea how one person could keep track of what goes to who when there are potentially 100s or even 1000s+ on a sailing.  I’m guessing the %s of passengers that are higher tier is quite high post Covid.  I would imagine not a lot of newbies are jumping to cruising again.  

We had the welcome strawberries on or last cruise.  Thought it was really nice since we weren't even diamond until after that cruise.   We didn't notice the card until after we each took one.  The cabin number was correct but it wasn't our name name.  If they hadn't been so fresh I might have thought they were from the previous occupants, but they couldn't have been missed when cleaning the room.  We did let our steward know that they weren't supposed to be ours and apologized for eating half of them before reading the card.  He said "enjoy as my treat". We asked him to please make sure the intended recipient was located and given there strawberries.  He said he would take care of it. 

• Like 1