Voyager Select Sailing - $50 OBC

biztrvlr01

With the Voyager Select Sailings there is a $50 per person OBC for Silver, Gold and Diamond Voyager Club Members.  From experience, does this typically appear as a voucher in your ticket paperwork or does it just get automatically applied without voucher?

Currently, I do not have this as a voucher and I want to avoid any hassle/frustration trying to get it on board.

Thanks!

Hi BizT-

It will show up on your ticket paperwork (also online when you look at details on your cruise, already purchased), yup the one with your luggage tags. It will be listed with drink packages, internet, spa, etc add-ons.

If you are due more than one OBC per cabin, they will be listed as separate items.8D9420CF-CDA6-4114-8644-EE2A3B8CCFF9.thumb.jpeg.3adcaaa77ae3ede8f94154476605731d.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, celestialcruiser said:

I don't have mine either. Need to call them but have been dreading that.

If you do please let me know the outcome.  I booked through a travel agent so they won't even talk with me, but eventually as the date is closer I plan to have the travel agent handle it for me.  Right now the agent says it will automatically appear, but I don't want any frustration ruining my cruise while on board and want it straightened out before.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you know which "voyagers selection" qualify for the 50 OBC if Silver or Higher? 

Currently the only indication of voyager cruises are the 5% plus 15% rate discount - does it mean any of those cruises would receive the $50 pp if we are Silver or higher?

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/msc-club-pax-type-515

Edited by pghflyer

11 hours ago, pghflyer said:

How do you know which "voyagers selection" qualify for the 50 OBC if Silver or Higher? 

Currently the only indication of voyager cruises are the 5% plus 15% rate discount - does it mean any of those cruises would receive the $50 pp if we are Silver or higher?

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/msc-club-pax-type-515

Yes, they will all get the 50pp...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...