Recent Getaway Dailies Please!!

Assumed that you are asking for April 22nd - which one ??  The one and only sailing NYC to PC/Florida and GSC/Nassau or the two unique ones - Norfolk, VA and Bermuda ??

Nobody has seen as these are new dailies yet, not until end of February - and, next to impossible until early April for the Norfolk & Dockyard ones as those are not done on a routine basis, going to be new & different.  Just about impossible for anyone to see and upload them, except NCL planners, until beginning of that month.  

Perhaps, those on the GA Roll Calls can help the big time planner with specific questions.  Happy & healthy cruising 😉 but keep in mind, things are subject to last minute changes - be flexible !! 

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cruiseaddictColleen said:

Could someone that has recently been on a 7 night Getaway cruise please post the dailies!  We are sailing in April and I am traveling with a big time planner !!!!! 
Thanks so much!!!!🛳

I just got off the Getaway 5 day cruise  from Miami I can share day 2 through 5 if you want? I lost my copy of day 1

13 hours ago, bortman23 said:

I just got off the Getaway 5 day cruise  from Miami I can share day 2 through 5 if you want? I lost my copy of day 1

Curious to know who the Officers are if you have a list. Thanks!

• Haha 1