Interior Staterooms Nieuw Amsterdam post 2017 Refurb

DFWGUYZ

Yes they do.   From HAL

What entertainment options are available in my stateroom? Each room includes a flat-screen TV with interactive menu of programming including; on-demand movies, music stations, as well as both live and pre-recorded television. Additionally, guests can access ship information, dining options, an onboard activities schedule, shore excursions, and port information through this interactive media console. There are no external inputs available such as A/V or HDMI.

Thanks, Mary229. 

Flat screen tv's were 17 inch back in the day on the Nieuw Amsterdam. I'm asking about newer 42-50 inch. Asking for lower vision passengers that would like larger high definition televisions. 

2 hours ago, DFWGUYZ said:

Flat screen tv's were 17 inch back in the day on the Nieuw Amsterdam. I'm asking about newer 42-50 inch. Asking for lower vision passengers that would like larger high definition televisions. 

The large insides on Main Deck have (or had when I was last on it) a wall mounted TV, which I think is larger than 17". I don't recall the size, but it seemed a lot larger than my computer screen, which is about that size. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, RuthC said:

The large insides on Main Deck have (or had when I was last on it) a wall mounted TV, which I think is larger than 17". I don't recall the size, but it seemed a lot larger than my computer screen, which is about that size. 

Although the flat screen TV in the attachment above isn't a 42-50 display, it looks a lot bigger than a 17" screen.  It looks about the same size as a 32" screen we have in one of our bedrooms.  We find that to be an adequate size for watching from just 7-8 feet away.

It looks like the screen in that inside cabin is about as big as they could squeeze in without having to reconfigure the desk area.

11 hours ago, RuthC said:

Thanks, Ruth. We can always count on you! You're a gem.

• Thanks 1