Are the ships sailing full yet??

jkneern

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

If you have any cruises booked in the near future depending on the line it could be closer to normal than you want it to be.

Three out of the next four are Princess and Celebrity, which should still be low occupancy.  The fourth is Harmony of the Seas; we were on her sister ship in December, so I am prepared for normal on that cruise.  And after that, I expect all cruising to be at least very close to normal.  I knew that the MG would be different than it was in September, but I just didn’t expect the amount of differences.  We went from having favorite seats at every show in Center Stage in September to either arriving an hour early to get any seats at all or just missing the show.  We witnessed two older men at the bar get into a physical altercation over a blocked view of the show, and two women playing a passive aggressive type of musical chairs game over the same issue.  There were other things, all minor but a large number of them, that led to a disappointing cruise vs. the the wonderful experience the first one was.  We do have a booking for the Celebration in 2023 that we are keeping, as we aren’t “never again” type of people.