Favor needed if currently booked

OhioScubaGirl

If you are currently booked on a Carnival cruise, may I ask a favor? 

Could you check your booking to see if Certified SCUBA is offered as an excursion you can purchase at these four ports?  

1. Nassau

2. Grand Turk

3. Cozumel 

4. Mahogany Bay

Carnival lists these as excursions but there have not been any reviews for certified Scuba in two years. I am worried they might not be offered and getting to dive is really important to me.  My PVP could not tell me what excursions are available to purchase until I book my cruise.  I want to know if I can book Certified Scuba with Carnival before I book.  I am deciding between two cruises and will only book where I can dive. 

18 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

I just checked my Cruise Manager for Nassau for you, and Certified Scuba diving is being offered. 

Also checked Grand Turk and I did not see any certified (or any) scuba diving for Grand Turk (both ports for a trip leaving Saturday).

I might need to check back with Grand Turk in a few weeks as I believe they are just reopening recently to cruisers.  I love diving there.  The wall is amazing! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OhioScubaGirl said:

I might need to check back with Grand Turk in a few weeks as I believe they are just reopening recently to cruisers.  I love diving there.  The wall is amazing! 

Grand Turk reopened in Dec. We were there 12/28.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OhioScubaGirl said:

My PVP could not tell me what excursions are available to purchase until I book my cruise.  I want to know if I can book Certified Scuba with Carnival before I book.  I am deciding between two cruises and will only book where I can dive. 

You could "book" with a 24-courtesy hold only and then look at shore excursions (requires no money down).  I did that over the weekend and was able to see what excursions are available.  If you still have the courtesy hold at the time you are ready to book your cruise, just cancel the courtesy hold.

• Like 1