Manage Booking

It's working OK for me at the moment. Once you have logged on to your Saga account you should see the cruise(s) you have booked and then you just click on manage my cruise. How far are you getting through that journey?

Once in you can see details of your payments, the passengers on the booking, ground travel arrangements for cars and excursions. The last two of these only appear a few weeks before your sailing.  There is also an area for concierge requests.

Saga seem to be a little different from other cruise companies that we have used previously in leaving excursion choices quite late

1 hour ago, John182 said:

It's working OK for me at the moment. Once you have logged on to your Saga account you should see the cruise(s) you have booked and then you just click on manage my cruise. How far are you getting through that journey?

Once in you can see details of your payments, the passengers on the booking, ground travel arrangements for cars and excursions. The last two of these only appear a few weeks before your sailing.  There is also an area for concierge requests.

Saga seem to be a little different from other cruise companies that we have used previously in leaving excursion choices quite late

I can't get on there atall !

It just says they're aware customers are experiencing difficulties accessing their booking and to try again later - which I've done several times. I'll give them a call tomorrow! 

Thank you for your reply

1 hour ago, 111222333 said:

I can't get on there atall !

It just says they're aware customers are experiencing difficulties accessing their booking and to try again later - which I've done several times. I'll give them a call tomorrow! 

Thank you for your reply

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago when I wished to pay for a cruise. I thought I would need to ring them but it worked fine the following day.

Never worked at all for us. Precruise I had to do everything by phone and email. Their tech help were pleasant but no help with access. Email enquiries were answered quickly and well. Recommend u join or start roll call. We shared useful info in run up to cruise start date.