Beach club in San Juan (Condado or Isla Verde) ?

lixogab

We are taking  a roundtrip cruise from San Juan and our flight leaves after 4pm.

We can leave our bags in some storage (barrachina or some paid storage) and either walk Old San Juan or go to a beach.

But instead we'd like to go to some beach club.

Is there a beach club or beach bar in San Juan that would provide chairs/umbrella and store our bags for 2-4 hours?

On 2/22/2022 at 3:08 PM, lixogab said:

We are taking  a roundtrip cruise from San Juan and our flight leaves after 4pm.

We can leave our bags in some storage (barrachina or some paid storage) and either walk Old San Juan or go to a beach.

But instead we'd like to go to some beach club.

Is there a beach club or beach bar in San Juan that would provide chairs/umbrella and store our bags for 2-4 hours?

I'm not aware of any, but you might want to check with the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde which is near the airport because from time to time in the past they have sold day passes.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 3:08 PM, lixogab said:

I don't think there is either but you could also go sit at a bar at the El San Juan or the Royal Sonesta which are along the beach. You might not be able to use their pools but you could still sit out, have a drink or lunch, and I'm sure they would store your bags (especially if you were to gamble at the El San Juan). 

In the before times I would also add the Ritz Carlton to this list-- it's an old favorite and is super close to the airport. But it was pretty much gutted by the hurricane a bunch of years ago and has not reopened. 

• Like 1