What to expect from Drew & me. Giving you time to run away!

CwazeAndCwaze

If the world is going to end, just make sure it waits until after Scott's video is completed and I had a chance to see it.

I will be there also March 13 (and the two weeks following that) and I'll be wearing a disguise that makes me look like I'm old and drink. I will fit right in.

Looking forward to the video to see whatever I miss while onboard!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:35 PM, CwazeAndCwaze said:

Here is the promo video for the video series I'll be doing after our cruise!

Please be kind.

I'm old.  And I drink.

Oh Dahlings..... thank you so very much for the preview - tho your wardrobe must be much different for the carib sailing....more Palm Beach meets Norah Desmond....as far as being old - I'm almost 64 & considered young in Florida(I'm sitting out covid here for the last few months - I miss NYC - it almost seems sane compared to the whackadoodles here in Ft Lauderdale/ Fort Liquordale)) (its a nurse & purse theme here) and considered a catch to the 75 & up crowd(a friend explained it that I don't have an oxygen tank or wheelchair, therefore a catch).

As far as drinking - Honey you guys have nothing, I MEAN NOTHING on the people here - even TOM & TERRY  would be sober compared to the population in Fla.  Also as an FYI / warning you'll be here during SPRING BREAK - which never ends since 1960"s( Annette Funicello & Frankie Valle were seen on the beach last week in MIami) when "WHERE THE BOYS ARE"  was filmed.

so be assured your quiet, dignified & fun personas will be welcomed, treasured and appreciated through videos and police reports in teh Miami Herald....

Hugs Dahlings...I

• Haha 1

PS Dahlings......

Here is some fashion ideas from the OVATIONS Godmother - will you be travelling with her - or will Tom do his drag impersonation on Captains Nite(everyone saw him on the dance floor in the disco in one of your videos) while Terry tried  do backup / or was it hide the entire thing from your Enquiring Eyes???

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

ps  - BRING YOU FLOOR LENGTH CHINCHILLA COATS WITH YOU JUST IN CASE...(YOU WONT BE THE ONLY ONES W THEM IN miAMI THATS FOR SURE)

i BET tOM & tERRY WILL HAVE NEW ONES - THE FASHION PLLATES THEY ARRE...

dREW HAS PROBABLE COORDINATED YOUR WARDROBE / MATCHING OUTFITS TO COORDINATE W THE SHIPS DECOR & THE OFFICERS MESS!!!!

bON vOYAGE DAHLINGS!!!!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

ARE YOU GUYS READY???????

tHIS WEEKEND IS EXPECTED TO BE WARM ON sATURDAY & A LITTLE COOLER ON SUNDAY WHEN YOU SAIL...EITHER WAY IT WILL BE FABOO BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE!!!!

A "little cooler?"   It's going to be downright CCCCOLD, for us Floridians.  When we leave our house to drive to Miami it's going to be low 50's. Oh My!!!!   But 70 by the time we board. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gwesq said:

A "little cooler?"   It's going to be downright CCCCOLD, for us Floridians.  When we leave our house to drive to Miami it's going to be low 50's. Oh My!!!!   But 70 by the time we board. 

I saw that Sunday 3/13 forecast of 71 degrees high temp! I'm coming from frosty MN though where it is going to get down to minus 3 degrees Friday. 

Layers will be my attire for this 'chilly' Miami sail away. I will think fondly of the Beatles chilly outside performance (rooftop concert) in London in January.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

ps  - BRING YOU FLOOR LENGTH CHINCHILLA COATS WITH YOU JUST IN CASE...(YOU WONT BE THE ONLY ONES W THEM IN miAMI THATS FOR SURE)

i BET tOM & tERRY WILL HAVE NEW ONES - THE FASHION PLLATES THEY ARRE...

dREW HAS PROBABLE COORDINATED YOUR WARDROBE / MATCHING OUTFITS TO COORDINATE W THE SHIPS DECOR & THE OFFICERS MESS!!!!

bON vOYAGE DAHLINGS!!!!

You're killin' me!!! 😉 XOXOXOXOXO

Dahlings...just in case you have extra time in Miami Beach  - there are great sales on for slightly used condos, yachts, jewelry, wives & "Butlers"(all russian owned) - most are in good condition except for the wives & butlers!!!!

So excited for you all...I'll be waving from the beach when you sail(actually teetering - it is cocktail HOURS you understand)....Hugs Kisses & dont forget to linger when shaking an officers hand to see who has the best.....

• 3 weeks later...