Just got off from a week as a Mega Rockstar - taking questions

chloe173

60 days till our cruise on Wednesday. Since we are rockstars we can book restaurants then and see things in the app we have yet to see. Any recommendations on what to book the first night? 

also, what limo company do they use for the transfers to the port for mega rockstars? They don’t seem to want to tell us and I’m concerned as heard others have had issues…

Edited by Omgirl

We were booked on one of the recently  cancelled cruise and have rebooked  one of their we are sorry cruises out of Barcelona .I am worried that we will be the oldest on there (61 and 65 ) normally we cruise with friends ,but this time its just us

Are we going to stick out like sore thumbs ?

I don't know about the Barcelona cruises, but we did one of the cruises out of Miami and we have a couple of years on you.  We were probably in the top 1% age wise, but honestly, there was a pretty broad spectrum of ages on our cruise and no one really stood out one way or another that I could see.

20 hours ago, Maizyday said:

We were booked on one of the recently  cancelled cruise and have rebooked  one of their we are sorry cruises out of Barcelona .I am worried that we will be the oldest on there (61 and 65 ) normally we cruise with friends ,but this time its just us

Are we going to stick out like sore thumbs ?

By my casual observations, at 61 and 65, you would be about in the 75th percentile.  The middle of the curve is probably 45 to 55 years old.  I've seen a couple of elderly and a few early 20s, but most of us are "middle aged," my wife and me, at 53 each, included. You'll be fine, especially if you are young-acting people (like to dance, laugh, drink, work out, have fun, etc.).

Edited by F14Scott
Formatting
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 8:06 PM, F14Scott said:

By my casual observations, at 61 and 65, you would be about in the 75th percentile.  The middle of the curve is probably 45 to 55 years old.  I've seen a couple of elderly and a few early 20s, but most of us are "middle aged," my wife and me, at 53 each, included. You'll be fine, especially if you are young-acting people (like to dance, laugh, drink, work out, have fun, etc.).

Well no to dancing and working out  lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...