Embarkation testing

cjd930

I understand that if we're doing the proctored home test it can not be done earlier than the Friday before, (leaving Sunday) but what's the latest i can take the test? Anytime between Friday and arriving at the port?

1 hour ago, andy2032 said:

Since NCL is no longer providing the Covid testing and you have to get it on your own, can you have your results on your phone or do they require a paper copy to collect? Thanks in advance. 

I was just on the phone with NCL and the gentleman told me to get it done at CVS, have the CVS app and the results will show there and I can show that when we board.  We haven't received any information from NCL and we are sailing in 24 days so, I hope that's accurate as we're planning on stopping at a CVS in Las Vegas on the drive down to San Pedro.

On 2/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, mearsfansinboise said:

I was just on the phone with NCL and the gentleman told me to get it done at CVS, have the CVS app and the results will show there and I can show that when we board.  We haven't received any information from NCL and we are sailing in 24 days so, I hope that's accurate as we're planning on stopping at a CVS in Las Vegas on the drive down to San Pedro.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:40 PM, scorpioncrawl said:

I called the NCL rep and she said results on phone are accepted. Papers are great also! You can always print results from your email to take along, as Walgreen is doing both for us tomrw

On 2/24/2022 at 1:28 PM, andy2032 said:

Since NCL is no longer providing the Covid testing and you have to get it on your own, can you have your results on your phone or do they require a paper copy to collect? Thanks in advance. 

Having results on your phone is fine (e.g., email). Having results that need you to pull up data in real time (e.g., some apps) requires that you actually have a good phone signal in the terminal. That is problematic in many cruise terminals which are large tin cans. Paper is always works. 

For us, I don't want anyone poking, touching, pinching my phone trying to get a better look. I always have paper.