Luminae Burger

W283386

2 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Ok - so "another one down"! 

In retrospect, I think I'll need to demote the Luminae Burger a notch, at least - if only to highlight how much more enjoyable this one was today.

The Porch Burger

Avocado, Chipotle Mayonnaise, Crispy Shallots, Chips 

I ordered it RARE, and they did not disappoint (after initially asking me if I'd like it either Medium or Well). Unlike the Luminae Burger, I ate the whole thing this time. The flavor, texture (creaminess of the avocado and crunch of the shallots), and appearance were superior. Let's just call this a 9. What could be better, what would rate a 10? Hopefully I'll find something deserving of that crown at the Lawn Club Grill. If nothing else - I know where I can go for an excellent burger now!

i-gfZf73T-X2.jpg

i-XhBJPvK-X2.jpg

Tom

Looks excellent!  I know where I'll be having lunch a couple times now!  Is that some Champagne you're washing that down with?  

20 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Looks excellent!  I know where I'll be having lunch a couple times now!  Is that some Champagne you're washing that down with?  

Good eye - yes, a glass (or two) of bubbly.

The waiter indicated that he'd have the (dinner) burger option ready at lunch this week. I'll be back 🍔

Tom

• Like 1

OK - just left the Premium Burger experience at the Lawn Club Grill. We almost had the place to ourselves!

i-9tVbVHC-X2.jpg

i-bvzwMtx-X2.jpg

I opted for the Celebrity's Signature Burger (Cheryl went with the ***** Burger). Moist/tender pork belly and the Port Salut cheese -- indescribable sum of all the perfect parts. Simply put, if I were to die today - I feel that I am complete, burger-wise. Yep, I found my "perfect 10"!

Initially intimidating from a height standpoint, but once properly "compressed" it was a non-issue.

i-NT4pXTM-X2.jpg

i-62Hsh5v-X2.jpg

i-DzjqhHH-X2.jpg

Cheryl's ***** Burger (also, very good - but not my top pick) - not to mention that she's not a fan of RARE !  :

i-fS972RJ-X2.jpg

My dessert - warm and gooey cookie!!

i-XfkMtCr-X2.jpg

Tom

• Thanks 1