Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

On 3/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, Saint Greg said:

I wonder if it’s really bad out of mobile or if it’s just wanting to be heard in a different state. You don’t hear random stuff out of the LSU or Saints fans here.

Now last night a comedian said “you probably are saints fans here” and the crowd cheered. Then he asked about other teams. It was raiders, cowboys, ALABAMA. He said “that’s not a NFL team!”

I'm catching up with your review, as our wifi was not the greatest last week on Ecstasy. It got better as the week went on, but whew, the ship was not ready for passengers yet. On this sailing I didn't hear it much, but on my first sailing out of Mobile, Sweet Home was requested so much that the soloist and the DJ started refusing to play it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Yeah I am doing the ABC's on Magic in 40 some off days. Just trying to march my way to Plat. 

MG is doing some ABC cruises.There was one next April or may I was looking at but I’m not paying 2k for an interior to share that ship with 6k people. I remember what 2800 was like. Comedy club was full then. Dining rooms

were full then. I can’t imagine what it’s like now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

MG is doing some ABC cruises.There was one next April or may I was looking at but I’m not paying 2k for an interior to share that ship with 6k people. I remember what 2800 was like. Comedy club was full then. Dining rooms

were full then. I can’t imagine what it’s like now. 

That's our concern as well, but we got to check her out. 😎

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

That's our concern as well, but we got to check her out. 😎

Yeah and I’m booked early on celebration and jubilee so I’ll get to see it as well. My theory was the “free” specialty restaurants will stay free because the dining rooms are not big enough .

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah and I’m booked early on celebration and jubilee so I’ll get to see it as well. My theory was the “free” specialty restaurants will stay free because the dining rooms are not big enough .

John H. said on his page this week that there aren't any plans to change that. We were also concerned that would change before we sailed. If the MDR's couldn't support 3K passengers how can they support 6K? 😎

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

John H. said on his page this week that there aren't any plans to change that. We were also concerned that would change before we sailed. If the MDR's couldn't support 3K passengers how can they support 6K? 😎

exactly