Missing Nieuw Amsterdam Mariner Tiles

triiip42

We sailed on N.A. back in Sept. 2021 to Alaska. Great cruise.

At the time, HAL gave us a note saying that they had not received their shipment of tiles and they would mail them to us as soon as they received them. 

It is now the end of Feb. 2022.

So wondering if any others that sailed back then have received their tiles or if any one who has sailed on N. A. since then has received their tiles?

I know there are waaay bigger problems in the world then this but just curious.

Thank you..

8 minutes ago, triiip42 said:

At the time, HAL gave us a note saying that they had not received their shipment of tiles and they would mail them to us as soon as they received them. 

So wondering if any others that sailed back then have received their tiles or if any one who has sailed on N. A. since then has received their tiles?

Thank you..

We are still waiting for our tiles from a September sailing.

2 hours ago, triiip42 said:

Thank you..

I read a post on Facebook that the shipment has been delayed like so many shipments and they will be sent out once received. 

Thank you for your responses.

I did email the Mariner society this week. I received the following response:  We apologize for the delay, the Nieuw Amsterdam has still not received it’s shipment of tiles. Once they are received they will be sent to the guests that did not receive them while onboard.

So I was just checking to see how good the communication was with NA and Mariner Society. 

I know this is a gross assumption but;  it appears those that sailed early in the restart are waiting and those that are presently sailing are getting them.

Maybe its a logistics thing between sailing Seattle and sailing Florida. Who knows...

I will give it a little more time(a lot of logistics issues going on out there) and then give a call to Mariner Society....Thank you all

Until I just read this topic, I had almost forgotten that we didn't get our tiles from an August 2021 NA Alaska cruise. I don't think we ever got the note about the missing shipment, though. Now I'm wondering if we ever will get them...🤔 

Edited by PSR

I boarded the Zuiderdam on the 30th of January for a 14 day Panama Canal cruise and remembered I was promised tiles from our Alaska cruise in September had never arrived so I went to guest services and asked and she apologized for the oversight and gave me two tiles. Seemed easy enough, ask at guest services if you are on a cruise soon.   Linda

• Like 2