Anti-Seasickness pills?

muskokacruizerz

take some ginger root capsules that you can get at your local health food stores, I promise it works and it doesn't make you feel funny. If you are taking any other medications, check with your doctor first because it seems I have read that you shouldn't take it if you take blood thinner medications. The ginger root has been proven to prevent sea sickness. Happy sailing!

I'd just take my own. They're somewhat inexpensive and good to keep on hand. I like the brand Bonine (chewable raspberry). I take a little travel sized kit with me with ibuprofen, band-aids, and of course Bonine.

Does HAL still make the anti-seasick pills readily available at the front desk the way they used to?

I'd just take my own. They're somewhat inexpensive and good to keep on hand. I like the brand Bonine (chewable raspberry). I take a little travel sized kit with me including ibuprofen, band-aids, and of course Bonine.

Does HAL still make the anti-seasick pills readily available at the front desk the way they used to?

Archived